With more than 30 years of experience, Javier Caumont is a visionary Argentinian musician, creator of a cultural project recognized not only in his country, but throughout the world.
Buenos Aires, Argentina — Monday, July 1st, 2019 — He is a visionary Argentinian musician, creator of a cultural project recognized in his country, in America and in much of Europe. He was born into a family of well-known actors and musicians, loved by the public.
Summoning outstanding musicians and arrangers, began to shape in 2010 a great dream: a Bolero that had the musical characteristics of the southern region of America. The fusion of characteristic rhythms such as tango, bossa, and candombe with the Bolero, so deeply rooted in countries like Cuba or Colombia, was the genesis of his first creation: “El Bolero de Buenos Aires”. Through this project, Javier Caumont recorded his recordings: “Cantarle al amor es posible” (2010), “Así es mi amor” (2012), “Un Bolero en Buenos Aires – en vivo” (2015). The first recognitions arrived at the National and International level.
In Argentina, the authorities highlighted the work of Caumont, declaring it Of Cultural Interest of the Nation (2010) and of the Province of Buenos Aires (2013). Internationally, he was the guest of honor at the most prominent Festivals of the genre, were representing our country, he placed the “Argentine Bolero” always in the first places. Since then, he made more than fifty presentations a year. The success and the great repercussion began to give form to “Boleros in Jazz”, with a memorable cycle that Javier Caumont presented in the most outstanding cultural spaces of the City of Buenos Aires between 2015 and 2016. Always a full room.
While “Boleros in Jazz” continued its evolutionary process, in 2017, the commitment of Javier Caumont went further. He summoned musicians, arrangers, and composers from Argentina, Brazil and Uruguay, and with them, he developed a more ambitious project. Its creation gave life to one of the most recognized and awarded record works: “Boleros del Sur”, where Javier Caumont prioritized the fusion of Bolero with tango, bossa, choros, and candombes, achieving a rapid acceptance by the public, and also be part of the authorities that highlighted their work, declaring it again of Cultural Interest of the Nation and of the Province of Buenos Aires.
The work of Javier Caumont never stopped. While performing “Boleros del Sur” presentations abroad, he continued to give form to: “Boleros in Jazz”. Thus, in 2018, his fifth independent record production was born: “Boleros in Jazz”. A work in which Javier Caumont, together with prominent Argentine musicians specialized in the genre of Jazz, created an exquisite fusion of traditional Bolero and Argentine Jazz. Very novel academic arrangements that marked this very fine musical work. A work that unites Jazz improvisations in magical and romantic harmony with the most fantastic and recognized Boleros in the world, making this production a true musical jewel.
Find it on Spotify!
- Profile: https://www.artistpr.com/members/felixpando
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pandofelix
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/felixpandooficial
- Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/Felix_Pando
- Spotify: https://artists.spotify.com/c/artist/21GC53Up8XCiQWqfi9ZOhO/profile/overview
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7j0yT4Xx4Jwaw6o6veXyMw
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/felix-pando-348a963/
- Reverbnation: https://www.reverbnation.com/felixpando9
- LastFM: https://www.last.fm/music/Felix+Pando
- Website: http://www.felixpando.com
- iTunes: https://music.apple.com/bn/artist/felix-pando/5493412
- Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/Felix-Pando/e/B001LHN4D6
- Google: https://play.google.com/store/music/artist/F%C3%A9lix_Pando?id=A3yvsjhcg4xsvbsdgf2yh6hk5w4