Signal Static Releases Debut Album 'Start Transmission'; Listen To A New Song On Spotify
Victoria, BC, Canada — Monday, February 1st, 2021 — Victoria, BC heavy alternative rockers Signal Static have released their debut album ‘Start Transmission’ on all digital and streaming platforms, as well as on CD for fans of such antiquated media formats. Taking cues from great alternative rock and metal bands such as Tool, Muse, and Nine Inch Nails, ‘Start Transmission’ distills the first four years of the band’s creative efforts into eight groove-inspired heavy alternative rock tracks which express equal parts personal introspection and social commentary while exploring the minds of villainous characters (both real and imagined), and delving into personal tragedies and lessons learned.
With a solid combination of danceably aggressive riffs, thoughtful lyrics, and insightful themes, fans of innovative rock, punk, and alternative music will enjoy Signal Static’s unique approach to songwriting and production. ‘Start Transmission’ combines the unique and different perspectives, both musical and philosophical, of all of the members of the band, brought together out of a love of music and respect for each other. The album is available now via all major digital streaming platforms as well as through the band’s website: http://signal-static.com.
What are people are saying about ‘Start Transmission’?:
- “Being in a band is like being married to three other guys, all of whom have different perspectives and experiences. You may not always agree with each other, but if you’re in it with the right people you will make some beautiful music together. This album is a tribute both to the band as a whole and the individuals that comprise it.” — Ryan Stringer, Signal Static
- “..this is a crazy good hard charging ripper of a rock album.” — Big Flakes
- “Tones tingling my bones.” — A fan
‘Start Transmission’ is available now via Spotify, Apple Music/iTunes, Tidal, and all other major streaming platforms. Promo CDs and download codes are available by request.
For more information about Signal Static or to get in touch with the band, please contact them via Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/signalstatic or see the band’s website at http://signal-static.com
Signal Static invites you to enjoy ‘Start Transmission’ in its entirety for free on their website or on your favourite streaming platform, such as Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/album/6vBqIGAnXo1Y6BOqkIsxUa
Signal Static was formed in 2015 by Ryan Stringer, Gino Klein, and Randy Camponi, as an excuse to jam and create music, proceeding to write many of the songs on their debut album. After adding Connor Smith as the band’s lead singer and front man in 2016, Signal Static became a fully functional rock band set on energizing the music scene and providing a platform for creative expression.
Signal Static’s sound is the confluence of a diverse array of styles and influences, starting with a foundation of hard rock, alternative, progressive, punk, and metal along with elements of industrial, and New-Wave. Signal Static’s music emphasizes honesty, openness, and humanity in the face of uncertain circumstances.
- Profile: https://www.artistpr.com/members/signal-static
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/signalstatic
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/signal_static/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/signal_static
- Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/album/6vBqIGAnXo1Y6BOqkIsxUa
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaII3HqSBbzskH_qO_8VXIQ
- Website: https://www.signal-static.com/
- iTunes: https://music.apple.com/us/album/start-transmission/1539766184?uo=4
- Bandcamp: https://signalstatic.bandcamp.com/
- Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08NFBJ6G7