Centerville, MA — Sunday, March 1st, 2020 — Who is Tragically Magic? What is his message behind his release Home?
Tragically Magic is an up and coming artist from Cape Cod, Massachusetts. Magic released his latest single “Home” March 1st,2020, with high anticipation. After moving multiple times within a short duration, Magic wanted to release a song to relate with people who feel they do not belong where they are.
“Paradise ain’t about having perfect days, it’s about giving family better days” Tragically Magic had said on his pre-released track “Paradise” with Jay Terriani. Due to previous injuries and situations, Magic has had many people leave his life. “I consider ‘Family’ to be who still stands by me no matter what happens. Friends, fans or blood, y’all family to me” Magic went on to clarify.
“Home” is Tragically Magic’s latest single trying to reach out and connect to his fans. Promising many more following “Home”, Magic is announcing he wants to be someone people turn to who understands where they’re coming from.
Tragically Magic starts a new wave and new focus with his music starting with “Home”. Magic also announces personally reaching out to his listeners who can relate to his music, offering his hand and ears for those who need someone to understand them.
Listen to “Home” by Tragically Magic on Spotify and all streaming platforms.
Tragically Magic speaks on self-improvement while reflecting on his own past and struggles with depression and aggression. Through Magic’s music, he tells the story of his life and encourages others to never give up and chase the dreams they’ve always wanted.
- Profile: https://www.artistpr.com/members/chad-kinnear
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/thetragicallymagic
- Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/thetragicallymagic
- Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/magictragically
- Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/artist/2oIyxVzp81dBWtrK00F4qV?si=0wNnLCNaTgGx1It63C1JsQ
- SoundCloud: http://www.soundcloud.com/thetragicallymagic
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUjdhynVO-EloxtgU01neyw?view_as=subscriber