Blues, Folk, Singer-songwriter, roots rock
"..All music is folk music, I never heard any horses doin' it."
Lightning Hall is an artist who blends the soulful sound of early
He sings, plays guitar and harmonica and writes and performs
Lightning Hall is committed to creating and performing
Blues Machine, his first release, is comprised of eleven acoustic originals with harmonica accompaniment. From straight ahead blues compositions, to songs telling stories of human struggle and survival, to the humorous and quirky, all are inspired by a love of
Secrets and Ruins, his second is filled with eight originals painted with an acoustic roots, folk and blues brush. They are inspired
He has been described as a "very compelling blues artist" and
He supports animal rights and the ASPCA.
- Began performing as a solo act 2008
- Radio airplay on "Suckfree Radio" internet radio Jan 2012-Oct. 2012
- Radio Airplay Ken Saydak's "Trinidaddio Blues Hour"
- Released first, self produced, CD "Blues Machine" 2013
- Performed over 100 solo shows as of 2015
- Released second CD, "Secrets and Ruins" 2015
- Radio airplay on "TapDetroit" internet radio Oct. 2016.
- Accepted for Radio airplay on Talk Radio of Pahrump aka KWKI 106.9 FM, Pahrump,Nevada early 2017
- Accepted for future review, and opportunities on Middle Tennessee Music, Sacramento,California. Early 2017
- Accepted for Radio airplay on Live From the Rock n' Roll Ranch, Canadensis, Pennsylvania early 2017
- Accepted for Radio airplay on TBJS Radio Network, Poteau, Oklahoma early 2017.
- Accepted for Radio airplay on InnerVisions, Berea, KY early 2017
- Accepted for Radio airplay on Andy's Attic Radio, Abbotsford, BC, Canada early 2017.
Secrets And Ruins 2015 through CD Baby.
Performing as Erik Knudson: