“Voted Top 10 Entertainment Public Relations Firms of 2018 by 10bestpr.com“
Founded in 2005, ArtistPR works with some of the most talented music journalists, published authors, and accredited public relations professionals to promote indie artists to thousands of music magazines & blogs, press, media, radio stations, record labels and more.
Our mission is to provide independent musicians with the best marketing resources and services that will empower them to grow their fan base and sales so that they can make the world a happier place by making more music.
Our Core Values
Our core values are a guiding set of principles that we use to determine our behavior & culture, direct our growth efforts and service our customers.
- Customer Focus: To help our clients succeed in growing their online sales so they continue to pursue their passions and focus on doing what they love. To continually find new ways to better serve our customers.
- Accountability: To accept 100% responsibility for our actions and results. To see it, own it, do it and improve it. To give our best efforts to right what is wrong.
- Diligence: To act with a sense of urgency, enthusiasm and passion. To be organized, efficient and effective. To give 100% attention, focus & effort in everything that we do.
- Flexibility: To have the courage to change. To be nimble, agile and graceful when adapting to changes.
- Growth: To be committed to improving ourselves both professionally and personally. To consistently create new products, services and processes that will help our clients and our business grow.
- Integrity: To act with honesty, sincerity and do what is right. To keep our word and honor our commitments. To treat every person with respect and professionalism.
- Resiliency: To be persistent, follow through and never give up. To stay optimistic and resourceful in the face of obstacles and failures. To learn from our mistakes and see them as an opportunity to improve our business and do better for our clients.
- Results Oriented: To be driven by achieving solid results for our clients and our business. To take action and strive for excellence.
Our beliefs define why we do what we do and why we feel that our work is important.
- We believe that music is one of the greatest gifts to mankind. It touches the soul, it brings people together and it can heal the world.
- We believe that the world would be a happier place if more people had the courage to pursue their music-making passion and became successful at it.
- We believe that in empowering musicians to create financial success doing what they love, we are contributing to making the world a better place.
- We believe that most independent musicians work way too hard for way too little because they have never had the right training, resources and expectations.
- We believe that a solid understanding in business planning and marketing strategy can lay the foundation of success for any talented musician.
- We believe that success does not happen overnight or by accident. It takes time, effort and commitment. It requires serious strategic planning and implementation.
- We believe that greater success and better results are attainable for those who are willing to take action, do the work and put in the time.
- We believe that when we help grow an indie artist’s fan base and sales, we set off a chain reaction that has a positive impact on the musician and their family AND the fans who are uplifted by the music and their fans’ families.
- We do not exist solely to maximize profits because we realize that profit must be a result of our contribution and service to our customers.